The Better Way to Attract and Hire Talent
Micro-Internships let you engage, assess, and hire college students and recent grads more effectively, on-demand, and without adding to your workload.
Find Your Path,
Launch Your Career
Get in the door with paid Micro-Internships designed so you can explore career opportunities, demonstrate skills, and build relationships — all on your schedule.
- Hours spent doing candidate outreach, flipping through resume books, and conducting phone screens
- Budgets wasted marketing to students who don’t open your email or to show up to your events
- Candidates missed who haven't heard of your organization, don't attend your target schools, or have preconceived notions about your industry
- Hiring managers frustrated with unfilled roles, candidate quality, or wasted time
- HR leaders upset with difficulty achieving diversity, conversion, and retention metrics
- Engage millions of college students across the country with a single platform
- Improved reach, diversity, and conversion, with lower cost per hire
- Candidates excited to learn about your organization and demonstrate their skills
- Hiring managers delighted to get on-demand support, less commitment and risk for all involved
- More equitable, inclusive, and accessible
Frequently Asked Questions
Micro-Internships are short-term, paid, professional assignments that enable Career Launchers to demonstrate skills, explore career paths, and build their networks. They can take place year-round, typically require 10 to 40 hours of work by the student, and are due within a few days to a few weeks.
Unlike traditional internships that are tied to the academic calendar, Micro-Internships can be used year-round to provide on-demand support for short-term projects (usually requiring a total of 10-40 hours of work). They can be performed remotely and require minimal oversight and commitment. Micro-Internships are utilized across industries and roles, as a precursor or alternative to traditional internships, and as skills-based hiring auditions.
Representing all backgrounds, majors, and degree levels, Career Launchers are U.S.-based college students and recent graduates who are motivated to gain professional experience as a way to demonstrate their skills, build relationships, and explore career pathways prior to a summer internship or full-time role.
There's no cost for professionals to post Micro-Internships or for Career Launchers to participate. The only cost is what the professional sets as the price of each Micro-Internship, of which the selected student receives 90% upon completion. In addition, should a company want to hire a Micro-Intern for a full-time role, summer internship, or anything else, there are no additional costs or fees - as a mission-driven organization, we love when this happens!
Micro-Internships are comparable to those assignments typically given to new hires or summer interns — things like conducting market research, performing financial analysis, and assisting in lead generation. Companies partner with us to provide services across a variety of departments, industries, and organization sizes.
That fulfilling, just-accomplished-something-big feeling?
Insights & Resources
Hire Learnings to help you advance your career, bolster your recruiting efforts, and support equitable change in the workplace.
Stay in the know about live, virtual and in-person events.
An all-access pass to project templates, job search advice, and more tools that’ll help you get the most out of the Parker Dewey platform.